Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Baby Arslan jatuh!

Last Sunday night was a night that i can never forget and Alhamdulillah, Arslan is ok. We just came back from pasar malam and was going up to our unit. I was holding Ayra and MIL was holding Arslan, and other things she bought at the pasar malam.

As we got out of the lift, Iris...being Iris decided to play footsie with her grandma (actually i don't know if she was playing or it was also by accident), then suddenly all i remember was seeing my MIL tripped and the next second, Arslan was lying on the floor, face down. Ya Allah!!!!!! I couldn't say anything....i just froze right there. My MIL was close to tears and Iris was already crying.

She picked up Arslan..who was already wailing. We quickly when to DSH for check up and did an xray to make sure that there's no wrong.

Poor baby! Alhamdulillah...he is ok. The last few days i've been monitoring to see if he's vomitting, or overly sleepy...signs to watch out for. But takde.

Words cannot describe my feelings when i saw him on the floor...my heart just fell.

My poor baby..after the xray

No comments:

Post a Comment