Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Am i biting off more than i can chew????

It's 2012 and i'm bracing myself for the many exciting things to come. I'm finally taking real steps to achieving my dreams in having my own childcare centre (eventually!).....i've enrolled to pursue my diploma in early childhood education and i've started to look for work in the childcare line. Its amazing how great God is....today, after already having made one appointment with a potential employer yesterday, i received a call from another potential employer, asking if i'd like to come in for an interview! Suddenly, people are calling, and its a wonderful feeling.

I am feeling a bit wary though...don't know how i'm gonna handle working full time, attending classes over the weekends with assignments/exams etc, the kids and housework. Plus i have made a quiet resolution to lose weight by Eid this year. Am planning to hit the gym at least 3 times a week in the evening, after hubs is home from work.

Hmm...hope i'm not being overly ambitious. I'm just praying that God give me the strength and patience to do all this, insyaAllah.

On another note, some latest pics of the twins.....

Good morning!!!!

My first spoonful! Nyum...

No comments:

Post a Comment