Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit???

Stok susu yg tak seberapa. Jgn tertipu..tak penuh pun compartment tu, ada benda lain kat bawah heheh

Haa..ni la dia stok yang i sedang berhempas pulas nak build up....berpeluh peluh. Ye la, kita bukan jenis yang meriah susu. Tapi takpe...perseverance..and the hope that my babies will get the best from me, eventhough i have to make a few sacrifices along the way. At least they will get some breastmilk if not exclusively.

Am continuing with my Shaklee supplements. For me, after taking the supplements, takde la my milk supply melimpah ruah, but it does wonders to my energy level. Plus with twins and lack of complete nutritional meal 3x day, i can't afford to get sick. So the supplements are keeping me going. And it seems to be working, Alhamdulillah. Memang worth it! Memang highly recommended for breastfeeding mothers, whether to boost the milk supply, or simply to make sure that your body is getting enough nutritions to keep going.


Yesterday was one of those "days"..where everything seems not to be going as well...pump pun dapat sikit je, twins asyik meragam, badan penat semacam, banyak kerja rumah tak sempat buat..bla bla bla. Tapi Alhamdulillah, gagahkan juga badan dan kuatkan semangat. Nasib baik i still have someone to help watch over the twins. Bole la buat kerja lain......

No comments:

Post a Comment