Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My love-hate relationship with breastfeeding

I've had this since i had Iris 3 years ago. And now with the twins, i'm going through that whole experience again. I know, i know, people said that its supposed to get easier with your second one because of experience bla bla bla...but not me. It a whole new experience for me this time...what with the twins. If 3 years ago i didn't manage to exclusively breastfeed because i was working and my milk supply has always been "ngam ngam", this time though i'm no longer working, but i'm having 2 mouths to feed and with my milk supply...its an uphill battle.

Unfortunately i'm not one of those with "success stories " with "i managed to get 10oz in one pumping session" person. In a "good" session (that is if i haven't emptied my B for 4-5 hours straight), i'll be lucky to get 4-5oz. But if i religiously pump every 3 hrs, as per the breastfeeding bible, i'll only get 3ish oz per session. How la?????

Early this morning, i had a eureka moment and have devised a plan. I won't tell what is the plan yet though...let me test it out for this one week and shall see if it works. Kalau success baru i will divulge the details k!

Besides that, have also been taking Shaklee supplements for the last 1 month. Dah jadi member dah pun......itu pun because i think it'll be worth it. Ye la, ambik supplement ni kena la for the long run, baru la nampak effectnya. Ye tak?

I will talk a little bit more about my breastfeeding struggle and Shaklee supplements in my next entry ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment